Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Randoms...

Sweet Ada gets so much love from her sister! Abigail loves being a big sister and takes every opportunity she can to help out and assist with her sister :)  PS - Don't mind the mis-matched outfit, Abby also likes to dress herself!

Crazy Mommy!! What a surprise Abby got when I went in to get her up from her nap and proceeded to jump in her crib with her! It was a little scary with all the creaks and moans of the crib but it held up!

Little Miss Technology loves playing on Daddy's phone! She knows how to 'scroll' over to her little games and fights giving it back when Daddy needs it!


And a picture of my sweet sleeping angel, Ada. So peaceful.

Two smiling, happy girls! I just can't get enough of them! I had put Ada on the kitchen floor while I got breakfast ready and Abigail wanted to be just like her so she got a pillow and blanket and laid there also! 

I found this in the kitchen one afternoon and when I tried to pick her up to bring her back to her crib, Abigail came running and screaming. Apparently Baby wanted to nap in the kitchen and I was not supposed to wake her!


Right now in life, this is Abigail. She's a wild haired, wide-eyed, booger nose, drooling little 2 year old. This picture defines her exactly. I love it :)


No comments: