Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 month pictures and more!

These are a little behind but thought I should finally post them :) Ada turned 2 months on May 8th. She's roughly 11lbs now. Her 2 month visit isn't until next week so we'll see how much she's really grown! She's starting to interact with us more though and smiles and talks all the time! Joe's in for a wild ride when these two girls get a little older!


Abby loves her shopping cart that Grandma Wine got her(Chrissie's mom) and loves to ride in it!

Daddy showing off his massive strength :)

Our little bundle

Don't worry - we don't usually do this..just up and down the driveway!

Happy Mother's Day to me!! My two girls make each day so wonderful! Even the bad days are worth it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

She is precious. It still cracks me up that she is 11 lb. at two months and Bennett was 11 lb. at 3 weeks.

I love the picture of Joe and Abby on the bike!!!

And I finally ordered the 50mm 1.8f lens.