Saturday, February 6, 2010

Little sicko

Poor, sweet, hyper, non-stop, over-active, baby Abigail was forced to a stop on Friday as her temperature climbed and climbed to an amazing height of 104.5. Scared Mommy enough to take her to the doc only to find out that we had a sinus infection on our hands! Yay. This meant lots of fluids and of course TV. Neither of which Mommy liked because it meant more diaper changes (thus mommy having to lift all 22lbs of Abby onto the table) and tons, and I mean tons, of Yo Gabba Gabba. What a fascinating show! If you haven't seen it I suggest you tune into NickJr or You Tube for a glimpse of what I put up with this weekend. Non-stop. And not only was it just Yo Gabba Gabba but it was the same episode over and over and over and over. I have it memorized. The dances, the songs, the order of the program. It's great :)

Thankfully Abigail is finally up to acting like her active self again but here's a glimpse of what it was like yesterday and most of today. Poor baby...but Mommy got lots done around the house since she didn't have to chase anyone!
DSC_0013

1 comment:

Sara Jo Lawrence said...

Two things: 1) poor little Abigail .. but that is the sweetest, most pitiful "sick picture" I've ever seen!! and 2) DJ Tight Orange pants and his one-eyed crew freaks me out SO MUCH that show is COMPLETELY banned from my house ... and your marathon-torment-weekend of it is your own fault ... you have to learn to pre-screen shows and not allow them to grow an addiction!! ;o) BTW ... I missed the early signs of addiction with Maggie and the Ferocious Beast and now those episodes echo in my head like a bad nightmare on a daily basis!!