Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Important information!

In my research and reading of carseats(I do a lot if you don't know :) I came across this site. It is a friend of a friend of a friends' site and I wanted to share it with as many people as I could! Please please read through the site and watch the video! It's so important, people nowdays try to get their kids to grow up so fast and move them out of carseats when they really should be trying to keep them harnessed in for as long as they can! I know we'll be keeping Abigail in one for as long as she fits - whether she likes it or not! Her safety is more important to me than her liking her carseat! Everytime she screams in her seat it just reminds me that she's safe!

www.kyledavidmiller.org

Sweet and informative video

Pass it along!!

No comments: