Thursday, June 5, 2008

Abigail has arrived!

Chrissie had the baby June 3rd at 8pm. We lost our internet connection at the hospital so I’m just getting the chance to update now. Abigail is doing great. She was 6 lbs 12 ounces and a little over 19 inches. She is a skinny little baby. Abigail has been quietly content in our arms the last couple of days. She doesn’t make a lot of noise. She’s got me wrapped around her tiny little fingers and her mommy can’t stop saying how perfect she is. We will be going home from the hospital on Friday. Abigail has a little infection on her head from the suction gun but she is still in a great mood. I will update the blog tomorrow with pictures. Chrissie is still recovering. She needs to get some sleep. It’s been about 3 days and she might have slept a total of 4hrs. I’m hoping she will get some rest today. Please use my cell to contact us…861-3360…..

Thanks, Joe

No comments: