Monday, May 5, 2008

She's almost here!

So today at my doctor's appt I learned that I only have 3 weeks left!!! Doc did an internal and everything is ready to go! He said he wouldn't be surprised if I went in the next two weeks!! But if that doesn't happen, he's going to induce on May 26th!! I can't believe it's all happening...and so fast! I had some signs that I may be at risk for pre-eclampsia (the swelling in my feet is cartoon-like!) so he doesn't want me to go over 39 weeks. Here's a link to info on it if anyone's interested...pre-eclampsia. They took some blood and I find out on Wed if I'm on bedrest for the rest of the time, please pray that I'm not!! I'll go crazy if I can't get everything finished!!

So after my appointment I ran around like crazy trying to get last minute things that I didn't want Joe to have to worry about. Now I'm exhausted and sitting here with my feet propped up after eating an amazing meal (made by Joe)!

We have the crib but not the energy to put it together yet :) I'll post some pictures after it's finished!!

No comments: