Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Shower!

My baby shower was last Saturday - the 29th in Largo, FL at Nicole Hartwell's house. Nicole, Anna and Katie did such a great job!! Everything was so cute and everyone had a great time! Thanks you guys for making it so special!!

Here's the link for pictures. share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AauGLhozaNGW4

We've also set up the account on Shutterfly to where you can view all our pictures as we add them...the link is http://www.scthomasfamily.shutterfly.com/action/

Everyone was so generous for our sweet little girl and we appreciate everything!! I can't wait till she gets here so I can dress up my little doll!

Today I spend all day painting the closets in the nursery and while I was at it I decided to do the ones in the guest room too...I don't know what I was thinking! I'm completely exhausted and worn out!! Joe's not one for painting so it was all my project...one that I don't want to do again for a long, long time!! But now that it's finished, the carpets will be cleaned next week (thanks to the dogs) and then furniture delivered!! I can't believe how fast it's all going!! I have less than 2 months and that's not nearly enough time to get everything done that I want to do!! And we have visitors coming for the next couple weekends so that's going to make everything go even faster!! Joe and I can't believe that in just a matter of weeks we could be meeting our baby girl! AAAHHH!!! It still feels like a dream!!

No comments: