Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Videos Videos Videos

 Some videos that I've been meaning to post...


My little water baby
video

I thought this was a cute video of how Abby plays mommy to Ada. 

video 


Ada talking and copying Mommy
video 


Abby showing Ada Lynn how to use the iPhone and dance
  video 

 Jesus loves me :)

video 

Abby and Ada - just random
video 

I tried to get some video of Ada laughing but every time I bring out the video camera she looks at it like it's an alien and she clams up. Don't mind the horrible video..just listen to the sweet laughing :)
video

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have to say I haven't tried to post videos from my Flip yet, so I may not like them either. The videos I have posted were taken with iMovie on my MAC. I uploaded them to Photobucket, then embedded them onto the blog.

I hope this helps.