Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Videos Videos Videos

 Some videos that I've been meaning to post...


My little water baby

I thought this was a cute video of how Abby plays mommy to Ada. 

 


Ada talking and copying Mommy
 


Abby showing Ada Lynn how to use the iPhone and dance
  

 Jesus loves me :)

 

Abby and Ada - just random
 

I tried to get some video of Ada laughing but every time I bring out the video camera she looks at it like it's an alien and she clams up. Don't mind the horrible video..just listen to the sweet laughing :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have to say I haven't tried to post videos from my Flip yet, so I may not like them either. The videos I have posted were taken with iMovie on my MAC. I uploaded them to Photobucket, then embedded them onto the blog.

I hope this helps.