Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still no baby!

Back from my lovely hospital visit...they did the kidney test and gave blood then they did my NST (monitored baby and contractions) for an hour before the doctor decided to let me go. Everything looks good from all the tests and he's still concerned about the swelling but said to just take it easy and try to keep my feet up. I am having contractions but they aren't close enough together to keep me so they let me go. My next appt is Tuesday and if she isn't here by then, we'll schedule the induction for the end of next week. It's getting closer!

No comments: