Wednesday, April 1, 2009

She took her first steps!!!!

Tonight we were sitting watching tv when all of a sudden Abigail started walking toward me on her own!! It was so weird to see her walking but so exciting!! YAY Abigail!

Here are a bunch of new videos. Press play to watch them.

Here's a video of some first steps! It's not too great cause I had to grab the camera fast but you can tell :)


She's such a ham for the camera!


She loves to play 'fetch' with herself. She pushes her toys/paper/food in front of her and then goes after it!


Tonight I let Abigail have some of my lime and she had a love/hate relationship with it. She didn't seem to like the taste but yet had to keep going back for more! I'm sure the lime juice in her eye didn't help with the hate factor.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! How exciting! She is adorable! I loved watching the videos. They made me laugh.

Sara Jo Lawrence said...

These were some of the funniest videos EVER!! The lime is a riot!! HAHA!! And the "game of fetch" was quite hysterical too! You are quite the "video documentarian!" (yeah, I think I made that word up!) ;o)

Thanks for my evening entertainment! LOVE YA!