Chrissie started having contractions yesterday (June 2nd). I took her to the hospital 2am (June 3rd). They gave her Nubain pain meds and she went out until 6:30am. Her water broke this morning at 8:50am. They put an epidural in around 9:30am. It’s about 3pm and we are still waiting. She has a crazy urge to push right now and she’s not allowed yet because she’s only at 6cm. I’ve been spoon feeding her ice for an hour now. Every 3 seconds “can I get some more ice….Joe!!!..more ice..more ice!!